Student Drop-Off Changes
As many of you are aware, we have experienced difficulties with our drop-off and pick-up area. After reviewing our procedure and receiving advice from Weber School District, beginning Monday, January 12th, we are implementing the following changes:
· We need all cars to pull ALL THE WAY FORWARD to the west end.
· All the main doors on the south side of the school will be available for students to enter the building before school starts.
· Once you have stopped, have your child get out of the car on the side facing the curb. Do not let students out on the other side with the oncoming traffic.
· Leave the lane as soon as possible so that other cars may pull up. Do not block traffic on the road.
· Please make sure to have all homework and papers signed before leaving the house. Say your good-byes and give hugs and kisses before getting into the car.
If you choose to park in the parking lot, please be sure to walk in the crosswalk when dropping off or picking up your students. Please do not call for your child to walk across the busy lane instead of using the crosswalk.
If you live in designated bussing zones, we encourage you to take advantage of our transportation. This will help alleviate some of the congestion in our drop-off and pick-up area.
There will be a treat for the students on this first day!
We realize there may be some inconveniences with this change. We thank you for your help and your support in making this a better situation for all our parents and students.