Second Grade Wins School Math Wars
After many difficult competitions, Mrs. McFarland's second grade class has come out on top! They have captured the Math flag from each grade. This is only the second time a class has ever accomplished this challenging task. Last year, the third graders in Mr. Gertsch's class were the super mathematicians.
Our Kindergarten Round-Up will be held on Wednesday, March 25th from 1:30-3:00 p.m. in the gymnasium. This meeting will be for parents and incoming kindergarten students. We will cover important information for parents and will have activities in our kindergarten classes for your student.
The following forms are required for kindergarten registration and should be complete on or before March 25:
- PCE registration form--availible in the office and need to be completed ASAP.
- Proof of residency--somthing that verifies the address of residence.
- Physical report--completed by parents and physician.
- Parent health appraisal--personal medical information filled out by parent.
- Proof of immunization--complete and current record of immunizations.
- Dental report--completed with dentist's signature and date of exam.
- Official state birth certificate--with notary seal from the Health Department.
- Utah Department of Health form--please complete and return.
We are happy to have you with us and look forward to meeting you personally. We are confident this will be a rewarding and successful year for your child. If you have any questions, please feel free to call the school.